A funeral service should be personal. Call us now on 9683 5456 to discuss ideas you would like included in your loved one’s service.
We offer a wide range of personal suggestions and options. These are only suggestions and given as a guide, the choice is yours. Here are a few:
- A photograph may be place on the coffin or entrance to the chapel
- A large photo may also be produced by our new technology. This may be placed on an easel
- A collage of photographs may be placed at the entrance of the chapel
- Candles may be light as part of the ceremony
- Flowers may be placed on the casket as part of the service
- A selection of music may be used to bring back memories during the service
- A DVD presentation of the deceased life, balloon releases, a bag piper or jazz band
- A memories box can be used for mourners personal thoughts
- Dove releases
- A single chair at the front of the service for the one that has gone
In a Life Celebration Funeral, the service can be completely designed to your individual requirements to commemorate the life of your family member. Life Celebration Funerals allow you complete flexibility in relation to planning of the funeral.